Help Lebanon, Syria, Iraq
25 1000 $25.00 - $1,000.00
- Do you want to spread a message of love and charity to a hurting community of diverse ethnicities and religions?
- Is it your heart’s desire to offer food, clothing, shelter and medicine to those displaced by war?
- Can you help those abused, raped, beaten, or oppressed, or
- Is your belief that education can help lift people out of poverty and hopelessness?
Then, partner with us to help Syrian and Iraqi refugees who have been displaced by the long-running war in Syria. Check out real examples of what we are doing: https://youtu.be/NKhZh0FklFU
Here are some ways that you can help:
- To feed a child, per day, is about $5; it takes about $100 to feed a family for a month
- To provide a blanket and a mattress is about $50
- To provide accommodation for a family for a month is about $500
- To educate a child for a full academic year is about $1000
What can you do?